Tuesday, October 7, 2014

October 7th, 2014
The following article was in the September issue of The Tiger Print. Read the article (even if you already have) and respond to it below. What do you think? Do you agree? Disagree? Consider all perspectives of the article while you respond.

I agree with the article because it is not fair to us girls. I don't know how many outfits a day I go through to make sure its school appropriate.  They make girls change how they dress and what they wear in its the boys that can't handle the clothes. If the outfit is to big of a distraction to a guy then the teacher should talk to them about their behavior and not what I feel comfortable wearing. Like the article said it's not fair to girls who have long arms and long legs, like me, have to wear longer shorts. On the other hand, I understand how the clothes can affect learning and how some girls would dress to inappropriate,but if there were more loose rules then I think it would work best for everyone. I think the school dress code should change and i agree with this article

No comments:

Post a Comment