Monday, October 20, 2014

October 20th, 2014
Tell me about your weekend. Share pics!

This weekend I had a blast. On Friday I went to the pink out football game and that is always fun. Then I went over to my friends house and we just hung out. The next day, I just hung out and relax until 5 because I volunteered at Deanna Rose for the kids. I got to face paint little kids faces, and it was so much fun! The bad hing was that the parents expected you to be amazing artist when I could hardly draw a spider on the kids face before they got super excited and started touching it. Afterwards we went to Winsteads and some people met us we then drove over to one of there houses just to hangout again.Final on Sunday I had my birthday dinner with my grandparents and I got a ton of cute new clothes. 





No comments:

Post a Comment