Monday, November 24, 2014

November 24, 2014
What are you doing for Thanksgiving? Do you have any traditions? Go in to detail about your plans for the 5 day weekend.

For Thanksgiving I am staying at home and might have my dads brother over. Then after dinner we go to my aunt's house and have dessert. We love seeing our family and hanging out and talking with everyone.  Then every year for the past three or our years me and my friend Riley go Black Friday Shopping. We usually go to the Oak Park Mall, but this year I think we are going to the Plaza so we can get Kate Spade and Michael  Kor  items. My favorite part of Thanksgiving though is all the food. My favorite is the green bean casserole. Thanksgiving is a great time of the year for hungry people like me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment